Trends in Optics and Photonics
Applications of photonics are abundant. They include in our everyday life to the most advanced science, e.g. information processing, light detection, spectroscopy, telecommunications, lighting, information processing, lighting, metrology, laser material processing, spectroscopy, medicine, military technology, bio photonics, agriculture, robotics, and visual art.
- Track 1-1 Fiber optics components, equipment and systems
- Track 2-2 Optical materials and substrates
- Track 3-3 Microscopes and telescopes
- Track 4-4 Precision fabrication
- Track 5-5 Optics for astronomy